FREE POSTAGE OVER £30 (UK ORDER ONLY)
Don't be taken in by those who offer free postage on anything - they aren't, they are including postage in every items price, buy two items, your paying for postage twice! We charge separately for postage as you then only pay for the actual postage you need, buy two sets of wraps, the postage is the same as one set - spend over £30 we'll pay for the postage for you - simple!
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit / Debit Card payment - we've now teamed up with SAGE PAY - one of the world leaders in online payments and acocuntaing software. You can now pay using a Credit or Debit card via them, completly securley using all of the latest 3d Secure technology to ensure your card is not being used fraudulently. You will be re-direted to SAGE PAY's website for payment - the reason for this is its safer for you - Sage deal with your card details, not us. No details are kept or even seen by us which keeps them safe, Sage are specialists in what they do, and have many people working on security.
- Pay By Amazon - use your amazon account with its shipping and invoice addresses as well as your saved payment methods (credit cards etc). Amazon deal with all the money - they charge you and then on completion pass the funds to us - we never see any of your payment details and its an incredibly fast and secure method of payment.
- PAYPAL - you can pay by PayPal, again you will be redirected to the paypal site to complete your transaction, for the same security reason as above.
- Personal Cheque (orders over £10 only) - choose this option at checkout and youll be given instructions on who to make the cheque out to "Mrs Olga Marsi-Smith" and where to send it. Once recieved we will confirm receipt by email and start to process your order. Due to the cost of paying in cheques, we are unable to accept them for orders under £10.
- Bank transfer - choose this option at checkout and you will be shown the bank details to pay. If you let us know once payment has been made we can ensure we get it to you ASAP.
As well as using some of the best payment providers available to ensure your detail dont go anywhere you dont want them to - our entire site is SSL secured (the green padlock symbol in the URL bar above) meaning everything is encrypted. We also keep our software upto datea and patched as is needed. We do everything we can to ensure your data is safe.
If you meet us out and about - we routinly have trade stands at shoots and have a mobile card reader with chip n pin or contactless, so you can pay for your purchases securly by card.