Covid 19 update
ROYAL MAIL - are being heros and continuing to put themselves in harms way to deliver things to people, our hats off and gratitude to them! They have removed the next day guarentee for Special Delivery and you should expect some delays to all postal services currently. Second class will be worst affected as first will be prioritised. Please bear this in mind when ordering.
- We have chosen to close our physical shop - many of our returning customers are in high risk groups and we do not want to risk their health or our own during this time.
- Being a predominantly online business, this shouldn’t cause too much inconvenience.
- We will continue to take and fulfil orders online, via our website, Amazon and eBay for as long as we have access to a functioning postal system to deliver them.
- We are a small team, most of the time there is only one person working in the shop, so we are socially distancing ourselves whilst continuing to work. We don’t see this situation changing.
- What may change? Royal Mail may stop offering a delivery service for a short time, if their staff have to isolate to the point where it becomes difficult for them to remain open and running - at this point we may have to stop taking online orders, or delay the delivery expectations of these orders.
- Please make yourself aware of any local delivery issues, especially internationally when ordering as these may delay your order arriving to you. At time of writing there is a long list of undeliverable regions in Italy for example.
Stay safe, Stay kind, keep caring & look out for one another and see you all soon.
Olgi & Adam.